Get the most from your survey by engaging directly with your customers
A big part of the success of the Satisfaction Survey relies upon you reaching out to your customers, your team and your friends – and getting them to take the survey. With 60 service lines to wade through, it will benefit your response rates if you remind your customers exactly who you are and what you’ve done for them lately.
To help you communicate with your customers, we’ve provided this Marketing Toolkit with posters, email signature blocks, newsletter blocks and PowerPoint slides. Important dates to remember when marketing the survey to your customers:
- The survey runs from Feb. 19 to March 11.
- Feb. 13 – pre-survey message to all survey invitees. (Last year 26% of people who completed the survey did so on the first day.)
- Feb. 19 – survey invitation distributed.
- Feb. 26 – reminder emails sent to those who haven't completed the survey.
- March 10 – final reminder email sent to those who haven't completed the survey. (Last year 35% of people who completed the survey did so after the final reminder.)
If you have additional ideas, don't hesitate to reach out to us.